PRATT, Emily Louisa 1,6
- Born: 15 Jan 1880, Grimsby, Lincs 1,6
- Marriage: PHILP, John William (Lowle) on 17 Aug 1901 in Grimsby, Lincs
- Died: 15 Jun 1941, Grimsby, Lincs at age 61
- Buried: 19 Jun 1941, Scartho Rd Cemetery, Grimsby, Lincs
Born: 42 Bridge St, Grimsby
1881 Census, Great Grimsby, Lincs, Ref RG11, Piece 3269, Folio 68
Pg31. Li ved at 44 Bridge St North.
1891 Census, 144 Hamilton St, Clee with Weelsby, Grimsby, Lincs. Ref 2617/ 6
Emily L Pratt Dau 11 yrs Occ Scholar Born Grimsby, Lincs
1901 Census: Ref RG13, 3094 Piece , Folio , Page 42 Living 227 Stanley S t, Clee
Emily L Pratt dau 21yrs Born Grimsby, Lincs
1911 census: Lowle, Emily b 1880 Grimsby Living Grimsby
Scartho Rd cemetery MI's
My mother Emily L Lowle died 15 June 1941
also John W Lowle died 13 Feb 1943
Surname Christian Names Age Date Died Date Buried Reg Entry
LOWLE Emily Louisa 61 15 Jun Thursday, 19 June 1941 11/47755
Noted events in her life were:
• Died of: Blood Poisoning after having Eva.
• Baptism: father registered birth, 28 Feb 1880.
Emily married John William (Lowle) PHILP, son of John (David) LOWLE and Eliza Ann HEMMINGS, on 17 Aug 1901 in Grimsby, Lincs. (John William (Lowle) PHILP was born on 18 Oct 1878 in Landport, Southhampton,7 died on 13 Feb 1943 in Grimsby, Lincs and was buried on 18 Feb 1943 in Scartho Rd Cemetery, Grimsby, Lincs.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Address (Marriage Pg): 227 Stanley St, Grimsby.
John stated he was 20yrs, bachelor & fisherman, Emily stated she was
21yr s, spinster.
Both living at 227 Stanley St.
New Clee, Grimsby, Lincs
Witness Sidney Pratt, Frederick Mingay Chapman (church warden).
When married in 1926 living at 103 Thorold St, Grimsby, Lincs, still the re in 1939.